Thursday, June 4, 2009

Saturday Schedule Change

There has been a change in schedule for this Saturday June 6. We will have normal practice from 12:00 to 2:30 as scheduled. The change will be for our meet and greet with Chuck Liddell. He will be attending the Sacramento Monarchs game and will not be at the gym until 4:00 that day. I know this is a change from what the schedule was but we must adapt due to the conflict. I am hoping to keep as many students at the gym as possible to present Chuck with a special award of recognition for his efforts to Team Sacramento. There will be a BBQ at Folsom MMA that day so everyone will be able to take a rest and eat. If there are students that need to leave after practice and cannot stay until 4:00 I understand, but I am hoping that we can keep a group there to do some demonstrations and meet Chuck. Please let me know if you have any questions, and wear your white gi for pictures.
KONJO!

No comments: