Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May Schedule

I just wanted to give an update to everyone on what the May schedule will be. This will be a very important month to continue training for the Sate Championships (May 22-24) and then the two Junior Nationals during the summer. Practices will be normal schedule and Saturday practices as I have noted earlier have changed time and location. We must all train hard to make sure that we give ourselves the best possible chance for success. We will take a team of about 15 competitors to the California State Championships on May 22-24 in San Diego. This will be the highlight for some of our players and the stepping stone for others going on to Junior Nationals. The final day of the month Sunday May 31 there will be a referee clinic in the Sacramento area (most likely Okubo) and I encourage all of the coaching staff to attend. I will give details as they come. I would also like to let everyone know that we will potentially be having Daiheigen sponsored workouts to prepare for Junior Nationals. There has been some interest from other clubs and I will give more information as it becomes available to me. Let's train for success and not lose the lessons that we have learned the past several months.
KONJO!

No comments: