Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sensei Birthday Workout

Monday March 16, was the annual Sensei Birthday Workout. I went to great lengths this year to make sure that all of the attendees were able to sleep well that night. Final statistics were 41 students and one person getting sick. I will have to bring the get sick ratio up next year. I want to thank all of the students for being a part of this special occasion and I meant what I said when I told all of you that I cannot wait until next year because not only am I getting better but each and every student continues to improve before my eyes. I am excited to be the leader of Team Sacramento and you all make me feel truly blessed. I also want to thank all of the parents for the refreshments after practice and for your continued support.
KONJO!

No comments: